The Exhibition will be held in London, UK. The floor plan has been designed to maximize the Exhibitors’ exposure to the delegates. In the meantime, we are pleased to receive your preliminary bookings. All spaces will be allocated depending upon on the reservations received, on a first come, first-served basis.
When you exhibit, your company will receive the following additional benefits:
Listing as an Exhibitor on the Website prior to the Conference, with a link to the Company website Listing, a profile in the On-Site Program/ Exhibitor Guide
Logo on the Conference Website, and the Company name on Exhibition signage during the Meeting. Other benefits include -
- Networking with hosted international delegates & Investors, delegation group of Doctors, Surgeons, Medical & Industry Professionals from over 65 countries
- Opportunity for B2B meetings directly with industry professionals
- Opportunity to participate in CME as well as medical professionals’ sectoral and scientific seminar programs
- Opportunity to participate in the CEO’s Roundtable and other ministerial Summit
- Opportunity to promote & increase Service Export from London.
- Opportunity to promote & showcase manufactured medical devices/equipment at this global platform
- Create brand awareness
- Strengthen the image and the current position of your company in the market
- Establish links with medical facilitators, tour operators, tourism boards, insurance companies & information centers
- Meet and conduct deals with referral hospitals as well as other influential industry experts
- Communicate with new and potential customers directly
- Educate professional target audience
- To catch up on the latest technology, products, and services
- Establish relationships with hosted CEO’s of International hospitals from over 65 countries for placement/recruitment purposes
ALLOCATION OF EXHIBITION SPACE
Space Allocation will be made on a “first come, first served” basis. A completed Exhibition Booking Form and Contract should be emailed to ensure the reservation of a desired location. Upon receipt of the Exhibition Booking Form and Contract, space will be confirmed and an invoice will be mailed.
Please note that three alternative choices should be clearly indicated on the application form. Space allocations will be made in the order in which application forms with payment are received.
CANCELLATION / MODIFICATION POLICY
Cancellation or modification of sponsorship items must be made in writing to the Sponsorship & Exhibition Specialist (Contact information can be found in the “Contact Information” Section, above.)
The organizers shall retain:
- 10% of the agreed package amount if the cancellation/ modification is made before ……..
- 50% of the agreed package amount if the cancellation/ modification is made between …….. and ……….
- 100% of the agreed package amount if the cancellation/ modification is made after …….